Thread: CN Logic - Generating Money Before Google

1. #1 CN Logic - Generating Money Before Google 
    I knew how to use a computer before SEO was a word every business owner recognizes. Of course, SEO was a 'thing' before Google even became popular. Anytime there is a website, there is a way to exploit it. Now, CN has a great history of exploiting giveaways, IWGs, Club Live / Club Bing, etc. CN knows how to look at a website and notice the untapped potential for exploiting. We've got that mindset. Its a mindset most people don't have. I think this is one reason why so many oldfag CN members have gone on to do great things.

Marketing is nothing more than looking for a way to exploit something.

While CN members might hang around Slickdeals, notice a freebie, view the page, notice there isn't a captcha, and take advantage of this opportunity by building a bot, -- a marketer will hang around Twitter, notice / read tweets that complain about crappy wifi connections, and then build a twitter bot to auto-message everyone who's tweet includes 'crappy' and 'wifi' an affiliate offer (or link to their website) for an exclusive offer to a different internet company. Is there a difference?

Another scenario. Club Bing's Chicktionary game. Someone noticed that Club Bing gave away free Xboxes for people with a crap-ton of points. Club Bing was just a platform like any other website. But CN members knew they could exploit this for more than it was worth, and Precise built a bot, and the rest is history. Thousands of free products because one person figured out a way to automate it. Now, the other scenario of a 'marketer.' Think about Twitter in its infancy. Some marketer noticed that lots of people were congregated here. He thought to himself, 'What if I could reach all of these people and tell them about my product?' So he started mass following people and 50% followed him back. He then posted lots of information about his *awesome new product* and some people started buying it.

Then comes along a CN member who sees the true value in Twitter. He looks at Twitter just like Club Bing and thinks, 'I can automate all of this.' Just like the Club Bing accounts with the most points redeem free Xbox controllers, the marketer's twitter account that sends out lots of quality, targeted, automated messages makes a lot of money. The CN member keeps building out this bot so that it automatically follows and unfollows, responds and comments, direct messages, etc.

Every CN member has the potential to make the jump from simple freebie exploiiting to full scale platform exploiting. CN has always been very fixated upon exploiting freebies and IWGs. When those things went away, CN members became inactive. So many people are still waiting for that great next moment when Club Live comes along and people can sit back and do nothing and make money. This is the double edged sword of CN. There are thousands of possibilities to automate money making, but its not always going to be as easy as pressing a button.

(I've seriously abused the twitter example, but its because its such a dang easy example. At one point only 50,000 people were on Twitter, but that was easily one of the bets times to exploit it. Nowadays, there are way too many security measures in place to make botting easy.)

Many of you guys have probably seen Omegle bots right? Bots that automatically chat a bit with Omegle users and then link them to dating sites or pr0n or the likes. These are interesting because these represent a bit of a gateway between CN logic and marketing logic. The guys who hopped onto Omegle bots were affiliates of some kind (or hackers). Affiliate marketing... that's the gateway drug to becoming a marketer.

So many exploiters try to make fake traffic generators and bots to send to their Adfly links. Why not actually create a Twitter bot spammer? Yeah, its going to be over double the coding, but you'll get real views and won't get banned for stupid traffic tricks.

The first time I ever made decent money online I did it without Google. I was using Sharecash. Gosh, those were the days. Funny enough, I was using a product owned by Google. I was using YouTube. I hadn't been exposed to the SEO logic yet. SEO logic has poisoned so many people's minds. People still hold SEO up like its some holy grail. No, I was still using CN logic. So I took a non traditional route.

I wasn't just uploading videos to YouTube like most people were and hoping that they got views. I uploaded a few videos -- videos that were generic enough or videos someone else had already made -- I downloaded them straight from YouTube or other video hosting websites. I didn't do SEO on my video or buy fake views or try and rank internally within YouTube. I didn't even buy fake thumbs up. No, I started generating traffic by commenting on other similar videos.

Back then you could link within YouTube comments. I created comments like "This video never worked for me. Could anyone else get passed the corrupted rar file? Probably a virus. If anyone is still looking for free *gaming codes* you could check out this other video: link here." Disinterested 3rd party sounding reviews. My videos instantly started getting views AND sharecash downloads from my videos descriptions. Eventually I had a list of 5 comments that seemed to be working really well. I saved them in a text file and would just copy and paste them into the comment sections on other relevant videos. I was pretty damn young, and I was making upwards of $40 a day from .40c Sharecash downloads. If I hadn't been using Shitcash I would have been getting closer to $80-100 per day.

This method probably still works today, to an extent. Hyperlinking doesn't work in YouTube which sucks now, and your account will probably trigger a ban much easier. My point isn't' to give everyone a website and a technique. My goal is to encourage everyone here to learn the logic and philosophy behind making money outside of IWG games and traditional botting. Everyone likes a good fish, but you guys need to learn how to make a fishing pole.

------------------------

Sorry for such a boring looking text wall. I write these things to take a break / relax from my other daily tasks. I'm not adding sparkles or anything. I probably should, I'm sure most of your ADHD asses won't be able to get through all of that. I'm not trying to spoon feed yall, but I think in the near future we will start getting some good reasons for starting to care about this.
    Need a reason to be active on CN?

Newbies - Get started in affiliate marketing here. Then start generating traffic.

"You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain..." - The Book of Five Rings

Chicktionary! I don't think I was around for they glory days of it, but I do remember it

But can you blame me for just sitting here and wait for the next GILT? That was some super easy free stuff.

For anyone in the Contributor's section who saw my $600+ earnings from 1 link drop... same logic that we used, just scaled up as a "marketer." I prefer manipulator..
    Need a reason to be active on CN?

Newbies - Get started in affiliate marketing here. Then start generating traffic.

"You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain..." - The Book of Five Rings