Thread: Just broke $4,000 on Peerfly

1. #1 Just broke $4,000 on Peerfly 
    I just got an email saying that I had a check on its way from Peerfly. Then I noticed that I broke $4K earnings which is sort of cool. It took a while for me to earn that much, I really just had one thing on auto-pilot and didn't touch it. Really just posting this because the guys at Peerfly are great and they have an awesome platform with quite a few exclusive offers. There are a zillion CPA networks out there, but Peerfly has been around for quite some time and its hard to beat their support.

If anyone is interested in signing up, go through my referral link and then PM me and I can help you get started out. Obligatory non-ref link.

Right now I believe they have over 2600+ live offers.

Need a reason to be active on CN?

Newbies - Get started in affiliate marketing here. Then start generating traffic.

"You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain..." - The Book of Five Rings

Congrats on $4k! Never heard of peerfly but definitely gonna give it a look soon!

If you want a sneak peak at some of the offers, here is a site that my affiliate manager created PeerFly Offers
    Need a reason to be active on CN?

Newbies - Get started in affiliate marketing here. Then start generating traffic.

"You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain..." - The Book of Five Rings