Thread: Sneak Peek at CN's Contributor Section

1. #1 Sneak Peek at CN's Contributor Section 
    In case you've been living under a rock, some awesome things have been going down at CN since its restoration. The staff have not been as active as we would like because its the week before finals, and we've all been slammed. BUT, I wanted to take this opportunity to give a little sneak peek into the CN Contributor's Section. You can read the announcement thread here.

The CN Contributor's Section was opened exactly 1 month ago on request. There are some things that just can't be posted publicly or they will get completely raped. There are also some techniques that people just don't want to post publicly. I didn't want to miss an opportunity to miss out on some great quality content for CN, so I opened up a new hidden section. All members who have access to this section were manually given permission based on their contributions to the public forums, or their willingness to contribute something to the private forums. We also opened the Contributor's Section with the goal of encouraging members to actively contribute in order to gain entry into the hidden section. And, several of you have!

So, here's a little sneak peak at what a small group of members have posted in the Contributor's Section in just 1 month.

Just check out the Received in the Mail Today Forum and you'll see several incredible deals that some of us have received. For instance:

These three threads don't even put the number of great deals into perspective! The other day there were over 25 new items posted at 75% off. The next day I almost ordered 100 Rubix cubes at 90% off before realizing I didn't want to have to unload all of those somewhere.

There is an guaranteed method to get a $1000 Visa Gift Card.

There is a HUGE St*rbucks ******* Discount MEGA THREAD. I'm talking MEGA.

And 3U8 has also published Part 1 of a wisdom series -- A grab-bag of tips and tricks he's learned over the last 5 years.

Want to join the fun!?!?

Just get active! (And by active, I don't mean constantly logged in, I mean posting)

tl;dr -- Seriously? Its not even that long... The Contributor's Section is awesome, and its barely even begun! Imagine how great it can be when we all start sharing our knowledge.

Update 8/29/2016

I've been doing a TERRIBLE job at updating this thread with some examples of great things that have been going down in the Contributor's section... For physical things, just check the Received in the Mail section haha, most of the stuff people are publicly sharing are in there. Here are a few:

Just got a free $100 Amazon gift card
    Made $500 thanks to Cheatingnetwork
    My $800 mattress arrived today
    Received $100 in AdWords Credit
    Make that $400 in free Amazon giftcards
    Need a reason to be active on CN?

Newbies - Get started in affiliate marketing here. Then start generating traffic.

"You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain..." - The Book of Five Rings

Is their any way to buy in like the old CN subscription?

Quote Originally Posted by imdabest View Post
    Is their any way to buy in like the old CN subscription?
    Possibly. There are server bills to pay, and we want to upgrade the forum in the future. But, our first and primary goal is to cultivate a great community and environment. Additionally, in hopes of fostering this community environment, Aqueous has started development on an awesome new project that everyone will hopefully hear about soon.

So, the takeaway is, we're trying to incentivize members to share and be active. However, a donation to the site is also a contribution, so I'm willing to entertain it. Shoot me a PM.

Newbies - Get started in affiliate marketing here. Then start generating traffic.

"You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain..." - The Book of Five Rings

Need motivation to be active on CN?

Just by eyeballing it, Contributors have earned about $4,000... just from the threads that Contributor members have posted publicly.

I updated the OP with a few threads that members have posted outside of the hidden section. Scroll up if you want to glance at anything.

Oh, BTW Psyduck released a sweet bot

Want to know how I made over $600 from easy Christmas sales? The method is up in the Contributor's section.

Hotshott has also been posting some sweet freebies.

Hotshott just posted straight GOLD.