Thread: ECDesignr

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 ECDesignr 

About ECDesignr
    I made this little site as an attempt to make some money with my affiliate. The concept behind the site is the same as a gpt site. You sign up, complete offers, and get paid. Since the money is going straight to me, I am rewarding you with good rates. Once a offer goes through, I pay you. No minimums and no waiting.

ECDesignr | Earn PayPal Money For Doing Surveys

Once on the site, you will notice the squares (offers). When you click on one, you will find more information on that offer such as the reward and the country it supports.
    Right now I only have a few offers up and only 1 UK offer, but I will be adding more. If you would like more offers from your country, or from a certain advertiser, send me a pm or reply here and I'll add more.

Features
    • Quick Signup
    • No Minimum
    • Instant Payouts
    • Choose The Offers

Things Looking To Add
    • Display Offer Reward On Front Page
    • Allow Members To Remove Offers Once Completed

2. #2 ECDesignr 

About ECDesignr
    I made this little site as an attempt to make some money with my affiliate. The concept behind the site is the same as a gpt site. You sign up, complete offers, and get paid. Since the money is going straight to me, I am rewarding you with good rates. Once a offer goes through, I pay you. No minimums and no waiting.

Once on the site, you will notice the squares (offers). When you click on one, you will find more information on that offer such as the reward and the country it supports.
    Right now I only have a few offers up and only 1 UK offer, but I will be adding more. If you would like more offers from your country, or from a certain advertiser, send me a pm or reply here and I'll add more.

Features
    • Quick Signup
    • No Minimum
    • Instant Payouts
    • Choose The Offers

Things Looking To Add

Quote Originally Posted by palguy View Post

About ECDesignr

Features
    • Quick Signup
    • No Minimum
    • Intsant Payouts
    • Choose The Offers

Things Looking To Add
    Looks nice. Can I know what affiliate you're using?

Quote Originally Posted by palguy View Post

About ECDesignr

Features
    • Quick Signup
    • No Minimum
    • Intsant Payouts
    • Choose The Offers

Things Looking To Add

Design used : Gallery – UpThemes

Design used : Gallery – UpThemes

Quote Originally Posted by D1am0nd Pr0 View Post

Thanks. I am using Red Fire Network because they have no min. on payouts .

Quote Originally Posted by 123max
    Design used : Gallery UpThemes
    Your point?...

Quote Originally Posted by D1am0nd Pr0 View Post

Thanks. I am using Red Fire Network because they have no min. on payouts .

Quote Originally Posted by 123max
    Design used : Gallery UpThemes
    Your point?...

Added some more offers and will continue to do so. I'm having a little contest too, in an attempt to pick things up a bit. Read below for the details.

Proof Contest
    The first 3 CN members to successfully complete 1 offer and post payment proof here, will be given additional money.

Prizes
    1st to post proof: $0.50
    2nd to post proof: $0.30
    3rd to post proof: $0.10

Example
    You complete an offer worth $0.40, once/if it goes through, I pay you. If you post the first proof you will get $0.50 and so on.

Added some more offers and will continue to do so. I'm having a little contest too, in an attempt to pick things up a bit. Read below for the details.

Proof Contest
    The first 3 CN members to successfully complete 1 offer and post payment proof here, will be given additional money.

Prizes
    1st to post proof: $0.50
    2nd to post proof: $0.30
    3rd to post proof: $0.10

Example
    You complete an offer worth $0.40, once/if it goes through, I pay you. If you post the first proof you will get $0.50 and so on.