Thread: Selling programmable rapid fire controllers w/LEDs swapped

1. #1 Selling programmable rapid fire controllers w/LEDs swapped 
    Hey guys, I'm selling (NO trades!) a few rapid fire controllers. Each one has programmable rapid fire that can be set to your liking. My friend developed the program and code for the rapid fire. Before I send the controller to you I'll put on any number of modes at any firing rate you want.

I can put 1-6 modes on the controller; each mode can be a burst mode, and it can also be CoD 4/5 compatible. If you want to enable the left trigger for a certain mode, that's possible too. To switch modes you press the sync button and the rapid fire indicator light will blink once for mode one, twice for mode two , etc.
    Here's a video he put together for his website demonstrating it-

Now that the rapid fire is out of the way here are the controllers-
    (Every controller is brand new)

1st-
    Black controller with pink SMD LEDs for player indicator lights; rapid fire indicator on 3rd player LED:

2nd-
    White controller with blue SMD LEDs for player indicator light; rapid fire indicator on 3rd player LED:

3rd-
    Last but not least, Black controller with Blue SMD LEDs for player indicator light; rapid fire indicator on 4th player LED and also a red guide button that lights up whenever the controller rumbles. Check out the video to see the guide button light up!

I don't want to put a specific price on these controllers so I'll say $100 OBO. Please no low-balling
    Oh, and if you do want to buy a cable with the controller that will cost about $21 more and I'll have to wait until it gets shipped to me.
    If you have any questions just ask and I'll be happy to answer them.

Have these been used for anything besides modding and testing? are they essentially new?

Quote Originally Posted by CtHg View Post
    Have these been used for anything besides modding and testing? are they essentially new?
    Yes I'm the only one who's had them and I've never used them for anything besides modding/testing and shooting the vids.

Bump. char limit

All 3 still up for grabs