Thread: Surely we can profit from this??

1. #1 Surely we can profit from this?? 
    Remember when Nat talked about the CN mindset? Well, the second I saw this site that's the kind of stuff I was thinking...

PredictIt | Thrill of the Stock Market, Cost of a Dollar

I'm blown away that this is legal because it's a mix of stock trading, gambling, and people everyone hates.

I'd love to see what you guys think about botting this or building a network or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqueous View Post
    Remember when Nat talked about the CN mindset? Well, the second I saw this site that's the kind of stuff I was thinking...

PredictIt | Thrill of the Stock Market, Cost of a Dollar

I'm blown away that this is legal because it's a mix of stock trading, gambling, and people everyone hates.

I'd love to see what you guys think about botting this or building a network or something.

Got a referral link? I'll drop some money into it to see lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotshott View Post
    Got a referral link? I'll drop some money into it to see lol.
    I don't think there is a referral system. I literally just found it, I haven't even signed up yet. I'm usually cautious about gambling so I was going to do some more research.

HOLYSHITYESSSS

That's so cool.

There is no ref program. I believe they discontinued it.

----------

Okay, haven't browsed long, but who adds new stocks/options/whatever they are called? If there is a way to create one, or get one created...
    Need a reason to be active on CN?

Newbies - Get started in affiliate marketing here. Then start generating traffic.

"You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain..." - The Book of Five Rings

After I finish the project I'm working on, I'll look into botting it... problem is there's only like a month of relevance left.

Yeah never mind. Its purely for politics. -- as far as the potential for adding issues.

There is only a month of election relevancy left, but it should continue to have short options on other political stuff... I think.

Newbies - Get started in affiliate marketing here. Then start generating traffic.

"You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain..." - The Book of Five Rings

Quote Originally Posted by Nat View Post
    Yeah never mind. Its purely for politics. -- as far as the potential for adding issues.

There is only a month of election relevancy left, but it should continue to have short options on other political stuff... I think.
    Yeah, possibly. Also might be worth looking into adapting their business model to something else...

Quote Originally Posted by Aqueous View Post
    Yeah, possibly. Also might be worth looking into adapting their business model to something else...
    Yeah, I know what you're thinking

....and I want to pull a fake media story to get people to short the wrong end.

L15RJ55 - Spend $25 get $25 Promo code.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotshott View Post
    L15RJ55 - Spend $25 get $25 Promo code.
    Hahaha, I literally just got that exact same email. Came here to post it, but I may use it now that you shared.

I'm pretty impressed with their marketing.