Thread: Rewardable TV, Passive income if you have a few phones laying around

1. #1 Rewardable TV, Passive income if you have a few phones laying around 
    Hey guys,
    I've been using a newer ad watching app called Rewardable TV. Similar to Perk, you can leave your phone running and the app plays a mixture of gifs and ads earning you 3 acorns per ad (1000 acorns = $1).

After about two weeks of leaving my 3 Moto Gs running, I cashed out $40.

I personally would only recommend this app for people with extra phones laying around. It can be pretty glitchy and will occasionally stop giving out acorns. It's only happened to me once and support fixed the issue within 24 hours.
    I'm currently earning $5-$7 worth of acorns a day using my three phones but you're allowed up to 7 phones per household. I cashed out two days ago and already have enough to cash out again ($10 minimum).

To download it just search Rewardable TV in the app store. You can also start with an additional $0.50 if you sign up with my ref code (GMAIMON).
    If you have any question feel free to PM me!

have you thought about just buying some cheapo phones and running it on those? ROI should be pretty quick if you're currently making $2 - $3 a day per phone

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    have you thought about just buying some cheapo phones and running it on those? ROI should be pretty quick if you're currently making $2 - $3 a day per phone
    I'm actually running Perk on a couple of other phones that are too old to run rewardable. Hoping to cashout some amazon gift cards and use those to buy more phones

good stuff i'll try that soon does it work with vpn because my country isn't available

Is this still working for you? A lot of the recent reviews on Google Play say that they aren't paying out anymore.