Thread: Exclamation My Trick to Making $3 in 10 Mins with CashCrate

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    the survey hacks also works from sites like treasuretrooper and cash4free. so you can just sign up an account with those purely to do the surveys. this means you can make an extra $6 a day just but do the surveys on these two sites using the exploit which takes about 5 mins for each site......and extra $6 FOR 5 MINUTES!!
    if you do decide to sign up, please use my referral links, i would appreciate it alot:

cash4free: http://www.cash4free.com/?ref=410728
    treasuretrooper: Get Paid To Complete Offers At TreasureTrooper.com!

the survey hacks also works from sites like treasuretrooper and cash4free. so you can just sign up an account with those purely to do the surveys. this means you can make an extra $6 a day just but do the surveys on these two sites using the exploit which takes about 5 mins for each site......and extra $6 FOR 5 MINUTES!!
    if you do decide to sign up, please use my referral links, i would appreciate it alot:

cash4free: http://www.cash4free.com/?ref=410728
    treasuretrooper: Get Paid To Complete Offers At TreasureTrooper.com!

bumppppp

/15 chars

Won't u get banned?

Quote Originally Posted by Borderline View Post
    Won't u get banned?
    there is no way for them to detect it

don't forget to use ccleaner when you finished doing the surveys on cashcrate and moving on to treasure trooper or cash4free! after you finish the all the surveys on one site, log out out of the site, close your browser, then use ccleaner and then go to next site. for some reason, that makes the survey approve 100%

I got banned from treasure trooper using this method, i do believe that they can detect it! so be cautious, i feel real bad about it because it was a good site

-Gerge

Quote Originally Posted by jinjin12 View Post
    yea i did copy and paste, i copy and pasted MY OWN GUIDE!! i wrote this guide for thebotnet.com, there's a thanks button there....am i not allowed to copy and paste my OWN GUIDE? check on my sig to see the original guide written by me....

/fail post

And yes, gpt sites eventually catch people that do 'tricks'.

Quote Originally Posted by gerge28 View Post
    I got banned from treasure trooper using this method, i do believe that they can detect it! so be cautious, i feel real bad about it because it was a good site

-Gerge
    and how u knew that they banned u cause of this? did the state the reason? what if u got banned for something else?

also it's not like it's bad, it's worth the risk getting ban to get money. i mean without these tricks and method, most people would not even bother making an account in the first, unless you really enjoy filling out surveys manually

first off, sorry if i sounded like i was trying to bash the your methods, i was only stating a fact. second off, no im not really sure why i got banned, and they didnt state a reason, but i suspect so because i was getting payed fine and doing nothing wrong until i used this method, so i believe that this is what caused my ban, but that is IMO. now let me ask you a question, have you gotten payed from treasure trooper using this method? if yes then i am wrong and i apologize, if no, i rest my case, thanks! again not trying to bash you or your methods, just trying to get this clear!

-Gerge