Thread: Should I order it?

1. #1 Should I order it? 
    I want to get the sony camera on club bing . i have enough tickets. But ive heard people saying their not getting their prizes right now. So should I order now, or just wait a while?

Patientence is everything. Waiting won't hurt you, unless you need the camera for an upcoming trip or something.

What'd you bot with?

Quote Originally Posted by Rescueflare View Post
    What'd you bot with?

well thats not the point but i botted witch cldl at first then finished it off with cb2.

Quote Originally Posted by miketh2005 View Post
    Patientence is everything. Waiting won't hurt you, unless you need the camera for an upcoming trip or something.
    Well actually I dont really need it now, but I want to get it before they take it off. I just want to know if its safe to get a prize right now, cause of all the complains people are having right now with club bing.

I just ordered mine a couple minutes ago.

I really hope I get it

If your worried they will take it off I see no reason not to order it. Either way you end up waiting, but one you have a better chance of getting what you want.

Yea I just ordered something as well...lets hope it comes! =]

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny772 View Post
    If your worried they will take it off I see no reason not to order it. Either way you end up waiting, but one you have a better chance of getting what you want.
    He can also not get it at all lol

I ordered a 360 game in January and still haven't received it. Either a bum stole it off my porch or CB didn't send it.

Personally, I would wait a while to see what the verdict is with Bing. A lot of people are not getting their prizes so waiting would be smart, unless you want to risk getting your account or address flagged.

well i just ordered it today. Im tired of waiting. I got the first confirmation. Ill let you guys know how it goes.