Thread: [Journal] Trying Out Mass Planner For Social Automation

1. #1 [Journal] Trying Out Mass Planner For Social Automation 
    I've enjoyed reading through Ewok's journal with Instagram. Massplanner really isn't that expensive and and I linked with a ref so you can help CN out if you wanna sign up. You can run this on a PC, but its way easier to just use a VPS. Right now I'm starting out with a free VPS through AWS. AWS will give you a low tier free one for a full year, no charge, no cc needed. Its not incredibly powerful, but to start I"m just going to use a handful of accounts. I'll move on to a new VPS when I need to.

Inventory

10 paid proxies - $10 per month
    13 non PVA email verified Instagram accounts - $5
    Brand accounts: 1 insta, 1 twitter, 1 pinterest - Free
    6 months of unlimited Mass Planner - $84
    VPS - Free

Plan of Action

I'm going to use Mass Planner to grow the brand accounts slowly. No risking ban, low daily limits, etc. Looking to build a social presence for a brand and bring in some traffic as well.

The other accounts will be in unique niches. I'll be using these to test out profitability in different niches. I want to try out some different ideas, different offers, different tactics, and different methods. There is a good chance I'll completely fail with all of them, but I might also hit some gold. If these don't work out well, I'll just buy some more accounts and go a generic route.

Day 1

Massplanner installed on VPS.

Accounts logged in and verified to be working on proxies. Right now, I have brand accounts using the AWS IP (no proxy), and 1-2 accounts per proxy (10 proxies and 13 accounts). I'll probably just treat them the same and see if ban rates seem to correlate or not.

Brainstorming 13 different niches.

Going to let the accounts rest for 1 or 2 days with minimal following of a handful on each account.
    Need a reason to be active on CN?

Newbies - Get started in affiliate marketing here. Then start generating traffic.

"You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain..." - The Book of Five Rings

Day 2-5

Life got real for a few days. All accounts were logged in the other day and they've been marinating a bit. I've only done a bit of small manual following. Hopefully tomorrow I'll look into more details.

Brand accounts - I have them running very cautiously with a daily max follow of 30. The Instagram was 100% fresh, no posts, no follows. The Pinterest account was a bit more seasoned, with full boards, but only 10 followers. The Twitter was also pretty fresh. Had 0 followers, but about 100 tweets (thanks IFTTT).

So far (day 4) I've only picked a niche for 1 of the non-brand accounts.

Picking Niches

1. Free sample of X product. I picked based off 1 CPA offer (not content locking) that deals with 1 brand, and I'll be following the brand's insta followers. Its a free sample offer.

Will add more later today... hopefully..

Newbies - Get started in affiliate marketing here. Then start generating traffic.

"You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain..." - The Book of Five Rings

Good luck bud . I'm still running massplanner and growing there will probably update my journal in the next couple days. I'm leaning towards also trying promoting a single CPA offer instead of CPI or growing accounts so it's nice to see you are trying too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ewok View Post
    Good luck bud . I'm still running massplanner and growing there will probably update my journal in the next couple days. I'm leaning towards also trying promoting a single CPA offer instead of CPI or growing accounts so it's nice to see you are trying too.
    Holidays have really screwed up my plans / schedule and I need to get back to it. I'm also excited to see if a single hyper-targeted CPA offer will work as well as CPI, hopefully I get my ass in gear and get some accounts rolling this week.

I haven't been as organized as I wanted to with this. I created usernames for several of the accounts in niches and started really moderate following. Looking to warm them up while I've been busy, but also get a feel for what niches pick up followers. Sort of difficult to call because a huge variable is not only my choice in niche, but my choice in which accounts followers to follow / keyword follows / etc + how many fake accounts are in the niche that will auto-follow me. Here are my findings so far for follow-backs:

Alternative health - can't tell yet
    Free Insta Followers - abysmally low (.08 ratio)
    Food #1 - abysmally low
    In Shape Women - abysmally low
    Beauty Products - extremely low
    Food #2 - extremely low
    Sub-niche of education - extremely low
    Sub-niche #2 of education - good (.30 ratio)
    Weight loss - good (.32 ratio)
    Sub-niche #3 of education - extremely good (.46 ratio)

The ones that are doing the best will probably be the hardest to monetize. There are super easy CPA offers for Beauty & Followers. The food niches I picked don't have CPA, but they have Amazon products I could incorporate. All education will be difficult to monetize. The weight loss niche I tried is very encouraging -- but really low follow totals so far, so it could plummet as we go..

I've got 4 more accounts, looking to find some more niches with easy CPA email submits. If anyone wants to suggest something and see how it turns out, shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Nat View Post
    I've got 4 more accounts, looking to find some more niches with easy CPA email submits. If anyone wants to suggest something and see how it turns out, shoot.
    Nat try something like make money from home? MLM's, fast get rich schemes?