Thread: [Journal] Instagram Growth and Success

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 [Journal] Instagram Growth and Success 
    Hi all - starting up a journal here mostly just for record keeping purposes and what not. Anyway, I've been wanting to get involved on instagram for a while but hadn't have had time to do so in the past. Now I'm back at school with a lot of free time on my hands so I figured this was a good time to get involved. As of now, I've got 3 accounts that have running with massplanner for the last week. I plan on growing these accounts and building other ones as well. Don't know how I'm going to monetize them for sure yet, but there is always selling shoutouts/selling the page itself should it come to it. I will be updating this somewhat regularly just to track my progress.

Anyway, here are my stats currently:
    Account 1(Fitness): Followers: 636 Following: 1261
    Account 2(Fitness): Followers: 471 Following: 1641
    Account 3(Pets): Followers: 234 Following: 675

This is awesome, and I'm excited to follow along. Did you buy massplanner this past week, or have you been using it for a while? I've actually looked into InstaBots, and there are at least 5 solid options out there.

I'm assuming these 3 accounts were grown naturally so far? What settings are you using with massplanner?

Most of my knowledge about InstaBotting has really just been InstaSpamming. The guys I know who are doing this pretty much spam the hell out of their accounts. Not post spamming, like spamming and following. They never post anything. They monetize with profile links. Basically, they match their Handle to a niche and then have the link to a content locking site in the niche. OGAds is generally held to be the best mobile content locking. The best thing about OGAds is their landing page generator. They have pre-made landing pages for a lot of niches. Like clash of clans cheats, instagram followers, pokemon, etc. You can rip the landing pages yourself and self-host them (I'd recommend doing that). If you want, sign up with my OGAds.com ref link (non ref link to OGAds.

The guys who are killing it in Insta have semi-dedicated proxies for each account.

-----

If you're wanting to keep all accounts HQ and never spam like or anything..... The best thing might be to make a landing page linked to profile with a popular non-incent CPA offer in your niche.
    Need a reason to be active on CN?

Newbies - Get started in affiliate marketing here. Then start generating traffic.

"You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain..." - The Book of Five Rings

Quote Originally Posted by Nat View Post
    This is awesome, and I'm excited to follow along. Did you buy massplanner this past week, or have you been using it for a while? I've actually looked into InstaBots, and there are at least 5 solid options out there.

I'm assuming these 3 accounts were grown naturally so far? What settings are you using with massplanner?
    Right now Following between 400-700/day from 12:00am - 4:00PM. Normally unfollow around like 100-200/day as well. Then when following gets too high, just unfollow for a few days. All 3 so far are grown naturall with engagement rates roughly around ~15-20% on each account.

Quote Originally Posted by Nat View Post
    Most of my knowledge about InstaBotting has really just been InstaSpamming. The guys I know who are doing this pretty much spam the hell out of their accounts. Not post spamming, like spamming and following. They never post anything. They monetize with profile links. Basically, they match their Handle to a niche and then have the link to a content locking site in the niche. OGAds is generally held to be the best mobile content locking. The best thing about OGAds is their landing page generator. They have pre-made landing pages for a lot of niches. Like clash of clans cheats, instagram followers, pokemon, etc. You can rip the landing pages yourself and self-host them (I'd recommend doing that). If you want, sign up with my OGAds.com ref link (non ref link to OGAds.

The guys who are killing it in Insta have semi-dedicated proxies for each account.

-----

If you're wanting to keep all accounts HQ and never spam like or anything..... The best thing might be to make a landing page linked to profile with a popular non-incent CPA offer in your niche.
    Have tried OG ads spamming but its a lot more work than I want to do. Instagram has been a fickle bitch with me with regards to linking and what not. Wasn't able to make an real money trying to get 10 accounts going so just scraped them and started this. It's much easier to build a profile and schedule a bunch of posts in the future and watch it grow than having to monitor a bunch of accounts and deal with bans etc. I won't make any money for now with this, but I have other sources of income so I have no problem running at a lose for now

Nice to hear. I love botting and spamming... But quality wins out in the end. Excited to see you going for long term.
    Need a reason to be active on CN?

Newbies - Get started in affiliate marketing here. Then start generating traffic.

"You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain..." - The Book of Five Rings

Day 1:

Update on things. Did a bunch of posts scheduling today. Decided I'm also going to now include how many posts I have scheduled for each so I can also track that work being done.

Anyways here are stats:

Account 1(Fitness): Followers: 756 (+120) Following: 1550(+239) Total # of Posts Scheduled: 31 (+20)
    Account 2(Fitness): Followers: 555 (+84) Following: 1600(-41) Total # of Posts Scheduled: 92 (+52)
    Account 3(Pets): Followers: 304 (+70) Following: 860(+185) Total # of Posts Scheduled: 31 (+0)

Total Follower Gain: +274

Pretty meh follower gains in the last day but I toned down the following per day on some of the accounts just as an extra precaution. Will ramp it back up very soon.

Also discovered some sort of glitch with campaign poster for account #2, had to manually push out a post for that account. Don't know why that happened but hoping it doesn't keep getting stuck posting on that campaign. The other 2 accounts haven't had any issues posting so not sure what's causing it.

Day 2:

Last night I spent a good amount of time building a folder of pictures that I can use for fitness girls. Not really the most profitable accounts to grow, but they grow fast and I'm hoping I can grow a couple and then use them to shoutout my other pages to help them grow. So anyways, I bought another aged IG account, got it verified and whatnot and started a new account. What's nice now is that, besides doing some slight variation on some captions, the account is now set and forget. I scheduled 200+ posts on it and the account will cycle through all of them and then start reposting them again.

I haven't been following at all on any of the accounts I had before, so not really much follower gain.

Anyways here are stats:

Account 1(Fitness - Bodybuilding): Followers: 788 (+32) Following: 1382(-168) Total # of Posts Scheduled: 30(-1)
    Account 2(Fitness - Chicks): Followers: 592 (+37) Following: 1220(-380) Total # of Posts Scheduled: 200 (+108)
    Account 3(Fitness - Chicks): Followers: 57(+57) Following: 240(+240) Total # of Posts Scheduled: 206 (+206)
    Account 4(Pets): Followers: 338 (+34) Following: 860(+185) Total # of Posts Scheduled: 29 (-2)

Total Follower Gain Since Last Update: +160

On another note, just a couple days ago I said in this thread that I wouldn't be using OGads, well I guess I lied. I had 2 accounts just sitting around that i hadn't touched yet and I just decided to try them out again and see if I could OGads working for me.

Here are the results of running 2 accounts in the last day:

Screen Shot 2016-10-04 at 5.51.25 PM.jpg

Not a lot of money, but If I can get $.90-$1 per day/per account I can just scale the number of accounts and bank along side this growth journey. Doing more testing on this now before scaling harder.
    [Journal] Instagram Growth  and Success Attached Images
    Last edited by Ewok; 10-06-2016 at 04:35 AM.

Tracking all this shit is more annoying than I thought. Will only be tracking followers now. Otherwise, been busy testing stuff with OGads side of things. Bought a couple more accounts and proxies and will likely start another account or two today.

Current Stats:

Account 1(Fitness - Bodybuilding): Followers: 1040 (+252)
    Account 2(Fitness - Chicks): Followers: 897 (+305)
    Account 3(Fitness - Chicks): Followers: 314(+257)
    Account 4(Pets): Followers: 461 (+123)

Total Follower Gain Since Last Update: +937

How are you managing all your accounts? Do you manually log in with your proxies and stuff, or is there a consolidated single application you can use to manage multiple instagram accounts with proxies and stuff? Also, where are you buying your proxies?

Quote Originally Posted by Aqueous View Post
    How are you managing all your accounts? Do you manually log in with your proxies and stuff, or is there a consolidated single application you can use to manage multiple instagram accounts with proxies and stuff? Also, where are you buying your proxies?
    I use the Instagram version of massplanner, which is like $17/month. It manage's everything for me including doing all the following/unfollowing and posting. Once you setup what you need its basically set and forget.

I've been buying my proxies from instantproxies.com and haven't had problems yet. Although I do keep it very safe and generally just use 1 proxy per account so who knows if they are actually that good of proxies

Okay, another update on this. I didn't do much over the weekend, and have had problems with PV on some accounts, but now have set up 2 more accounts on OGads that are running for a total of 4 at the moment. I'm currently running split tests with them to see what works/what doesn't work and what triggers bans etc. Once I find some sort of a sweet spot will ramp up harder. I also instead of direct linking have created web 2.0 buffers for every account that all lead to me landing page. I think this will lower my overall clicks but in return will make my accounts much less likely to be banned. I'd rather run 50 accounts for a year then having to keep replacing them when they get banned for having a landing page in their profile.

Anyways, here are the stats on the other accounts I have been growing as well.

Current Stats:
    Account 1(Fitness - Bodybuilding): Followers: 1438 (+398)
    Account 2(Fitness - Chicks): Followers: 1363 (+466)
    Account 3(Fitness - Chicks): Followers: 797 (+483)
    Account 4(Pets): Followers: 687 (+206)

Total follower gain since last update: +1553

Current # of accounts on OGads: 4