Thread: [Journal] Instagram Growth and Success

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Nat View Post
    Who are you buying accounts from?
    Accs123.com mostly

So heres the update:

I've got 11 accounts currently growing to be sold. Followers range from 1500-17,000.

I've also sold 2 accounts for a total of $50, currently completing a custom follower order for another client that totaled $25, and am currently about to start a $60 custom account order for another person. So what's nice is I'm finally generating some revenue from there and running at a net positive with this venture.

I've also started back on OGads, after I've done some extensive testing and really starting to hit a stride with my accounts and am now making between $5-10/day with them. Currently working scaling up and should have much better results this month compared to last.

Solid, that's the same place I bought 10 accounts from a few weeks ago.

Nice to hear you're doing some client work. I think that using MP on really safe settings could be an extremely, extremely easy way to grow some small biz social followings. I mean... just 50 followers to some places is huge and you could probably charge big $ for 'social media management.' Only pain in the ass would be integrating the posting side of things lol.

Yo, wanna be a bro and hit me up with some more details about your OGAds success? OG is so broad I can't imagine itll be saturated and I'll <3 you even more
    Need a reason to be active on CN?

Newbies - Get started in affiliate marketing here. Then start generating traffic.

"You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain..." - The Book of Five Rings

Quote Originally Posted by Nat View Post
    Solid, that's the same place I bought 10 accounts from a few weeks ago.

Nice to hear you're doing some client work. I think that using MP on really safe settings could be an extremely, extremely easy way to grow some small biz social followings. I mean... just 50 followers to some places is huge and you could probably charge big $ for 'social media management.' Only pain in the ass would be integrating the posting side of things lol.

Yo, wanna be a bro and hit me up with some more details about your OGAds success? OG is so broad I can't imagine itll be saturated and I'll <3 you even more
    Shoot me a PM we can discuss some things