Thread: Free niche, website, hosting, and mentorship

1. #1 Free niche, website, hosting, and mentorship 
    Is anyone interested in getting started in Affiliate marketing?

Here's the deal... I have too much on my plate on a day to day basis. I can't run every project I have. I'm willing to take a CN member under my wing and teach you everything you need to know and watch you / help you on every step along the way.

What I'm offering is a 100% risk free way to start making money online. You won't pay a dime - you'll just be investing your time and effort. If you're not willing to work hard and grind out a few hours a day, this isn't for you.... don't waste my time. Respond in this thread and PM me if you're a candidate who is willing to work. You don't need any experience in affiliate marketing etc. There's a chance no one will be interested, and that's okay, I'm just not willing to use time on someone who doesn't want to make money.

More info:

I have a handful of keywords that are in really low competition niches. (We're not going to do any exact match domain and SEO bullshit. I will be instructing you on how to do everything in order to be successful.) So, no keyword research needed. They aren't 'fail proof' but these keywords have huge possibility.

I'll pay for the domain name and will host the site on my hosting account.

If for some reason you fail to be accepted at an affiliate network / ad network / or wherever we monetize, I'll swap in my account (or attempt to register).

I'll be directing every step of the process so you don't screw up or waste too much time. I'm willing to talk on the phone if that works best for you.

We'll be splitting the profits 50/50. If you decide to ditch the website or stop putting work in, you lose any partnership. Far enough, right?

Disclaimer: You'll make far more money with a good website than with GPT sites or bots for small sites. You'll also have to put in some effort. The knowledge you'll get from this partnership will allow you to make your own sites etc and start really earning.
    Need a reason to be active on CN?

Newbies - Get started in affiliate marketing here. Then start generating traffic.

"You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain..." - The Book of Five Rings

Just to add, I wish I had someone to show me the ropes when I first started. Would've saved a lot of time and money. One of the most common things successful entrepreneurs cite as a reason for their success is strong mentorship... so even if you've already tried stuff or feel like you know your way around this kind of stuff, just the opportunity for an added mentor would be a shame to pass up.

On the flip side, be sure to pay it back later down the road and teach someone else at CN!

Count me in buddy, extremely interested

I'm going to bump this up. PM me if interested. In the next few days I may start one of the niches myself and outsource the work.
    Need a reason to be active on CN?

Newbies - Get started in affiliate marketing here. Then start generating traffic.

"You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain..." - The Book of Five Rings

PM incoming.