Thread: [Journal] Selling Affiliate Software Offline

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Update

Got a response from a ******** who is very unsatisfied with his current service. He asked for more information to be sent to his email and implied he was already ready to schedule an appointment. It sounds like he also wants a new website hosting provider.... up-sell...

For anyone who has been following along, my apologies but I haven't had enough time recently to continue working on the proposed methods a few posts above this. I'll get back to it soon. What I'm seeing right now is a response from someone I reached out to probably over a month ago. So, it seems like some of the methods I used were effective, just not immediately gratifying.
    Need a reason to be active on CN?

Newbies - Get started in affiliate marketing here. Then start generating traffic.

"You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain..." - The Book of Five Rings

Guys, I've still been really busy doing other things instead of trying out those additional promotion methods I discussed earlier. I promise I will eventually continue this, but its time for another update.

Wave Apps -- USE IT

WaveApps.com is so ****ing beautiful, I've invoiced 3 separate clients I've landed (from this thread) and I love it more each time I use it. If you ever do any type of service, use this. You can set up recurring payments, keep track of everything in one spot, import PayPal transactions, etc. Can't speak more highly of them for a free service.

Record Keeping

This is something that Wave reminded me about. But, if you are every going to try and do anything remotely similar to this, organize your shit and keep records. Wave keeps all your financial records, but you need to keep the details of all your clients, all the emails you exchange, any type of contract you sign, every detail a client tells you they need, the log-in details for accounts, etc. And back it up. Back it up on something local, not just dropbox or another cloud service. Cloud backups are great, but you're at the mercy of their TOS.

I'm surprisingly lame at Excel, but that's primarily what I've been using for keeping track of most things. It doesn't have to be anything too special, but keep track of all the details you might need.
    Need a reason to be active on CN?

Newbies - Get started in affiliate marketing here. Then start generating traffic.

"You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain..." - The Book of Five Rings