Thread: Make Money With AdscendMedia - Affiliate Marketing (legit payouts, etc.)

1. #1 Make Money With AdscendMedia - Affiliate Marketing (legit payouts, etc.) 
    There used to be a thread on Adscend Media but I think since the database was backed up to 2011, it was probably wiped.

Either way, I just want to make a quick thread on AdscendMedia and the nice helpers there that helped me a few years back and still now I guess.

I don't want to provide a referral link because I think fair enough as it is, I've made my fair share from this website and I'd rather you just make your own.

With most higher up and bigger affiliate marketing websites, AdscendMedia offers many great opportunities for publishers if you are specializing in content locking, PPD, offer walls and other things. (recently just added mobile video locking)

They offer widgets that can be implement in a websites HTML, and it's easy as that. The greater thing is that you can even select the offers you want to include in the widgets, or you can let them do it for you.

The payouts start at NET30 (min. paypal $50, check $100), but if you make enough money (hit a certain threshold you can apply for NET7 and NET15. I'm currently NET15).

Some of the requirements for this site is that you do need to provide a tax form or fill out an online form (w9).

These were my total payouts on this site:

I made this about 2 months when I was serious. A little advice was I used free Adwords coupons which you can get for free for signing up for a new Adwords account (used $25 to get $75 free.).

From there, you're on your own.

Just remember, do your research on your niche, check your keywords, create smart content. Use a content locker and advertise with Adwords. Profit.

By the way, you can pretty much keep this autopilot once you start finding the wave. The wave is pretty much where you create your Adwords campaign and where you start and pause it whenever you'd like.

Offer Wall, Content Locking, Affiliate Marketing, Mobile App Monetization & User Acquisition Solutions | Adscend Media

Thanks for reading everyone.

Also quick edit: They don't allow fraudulent activity so if you're interested in doing that, please refrain from using this site! Thanks
    Make Money With AdscendMedia - Affiliate Marketing (legit payouts, etc.) Attached Images
    Last edited by Raijin; 07-05-2016 at 07:20 PM.

You made $5,000 in 2 months?!

Were you sending the AdWords traffic to a .com domain you owned? Did you stick to one niche, or is that several different sites? Any tips on Niche research?

Was there any potential to scale it even higher? How much money did you end up spending in AdWords?
    Last edited by Jonbon; 07-06-2016 at 11:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonbon View Post

Were you sending the AdWords traffic to a .com domain you owned? Did you stick to one niche, or is that several different sites? Any tips on Niche research?

Was there any potential to scale it even higher? How much money did you end up spending in AdWords?
    AdWords isn't as nice as it used to be with coupons lol. Ton of potential still. But before you could pretty much advertise for free if you wanted.

I'm enjoying how many people are into paid traffic. Hopefully some more guides will be posted involving PPC
    Need a reason to be active on CN?

Newbies - Get started in affiliate marketing here. Then start generating traffic.

"You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain..." - The Book of Five Rings

I remember those free $100 adwords coupons, using those would usually get a decent amount of leads. Yeah now they have that spend $25 get $75 which isn't too bad...just not free lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonbon View Post

To respect your questions, I didn't spend much money to make that much. Most of the money I spent was towards the website creation/design. Like others have said, Adwords coupons used to be $100 for free and I just took advantage of those.

I sticked to one niche. I sent the traffic to the same links from Adwords (if that's what you mean). I'm going to try to keep the tips simple so I apologize if it sounds a little inconsistent.

Most tips are to realize your numbers nowadays. Understanding your max CPC and how high you can keep your budget without your profits becoming negative.

Adwords now, uses a weird system where now the people who have the highest budgets can have their ads pretty much 24/7 for any keywords they are bidding for.

So this makes it harder for smaller budget, lower max CPC advertisers to reach out to the most people. So you need to find keywords in respect to your niche that have low max CPC's within your budget and pretty much go from there.

Adwords actually has a pretty nice tutorial if you take your time and understand all of it. And also another tip is to keep a notebook near you or keep Word open to track notes and certain inconsistencies between how many impressions you get aside from your clicks.

If you're getting a ton of impressions and no clicks you might want to find new keywords.

I did have more potential on a PPD site called Uploadee but now they have went under. I made around $13,000 from them in around 5 or so months. Minh or MK really helped me during those times as I used to PM him for advice, but he probably doesn't remember.

All in all, thanks for the question

Just a heads up, I moved this thread into the Affiliate Marketing forum where it belongs .
    Need a reason to be active on CN?

Newbies - Get started in affiliate marketing here. Then start generating traffic.

"You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain..." - The Book of Five Rings