Thread: Has anyone used PayPal.ME links?

1. #1 Has anyone used PayPal.ME links? 
    So, the PayPal.me/mylink looks like a nice set up for getting paid. If the link is set up as business, its a 2.9% + $0.30 charge per payment. But, if you set it up as a friends link, there are no charges. Does anyone have experience using these links? I'd like to circumvent the 2.9% + $0.30 fee, but I'm not sure if paypal limits the number of transactions through friends?

I haven't experimented or have experience with paypal.me but this should answer your question

If you’ve set up your PayPal.Me link as a “Friends & Family,” it’s completely free for you to receive money from people in your same country.
    If you have a PayPal Business account – or you have Friends & Family selected, but the person paying you back opts for PayPal Purchase Protection – the payment is a “Goods and Services” payment. That means you’ll pay the standard PayPal fee (2.9% + $0.30).
    If you get a lot of payments from other countries, take a minute to look at our fees since the amount can vary from country to country based on their local policies.
    so there are no limits but it all depends how the payment is processed