Thread: [MichaelPhelps] Free eBook for Ref's - Lazy Profits - Unlimited Earnings

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 2steppinallday View Post
    Have you recieved your payment?
    Not yet. However, there are payment proofs on other forums. Also, Lazy Profits has gotten great reviews.

Hi, this is Craig with Lazy Profits again. Thrilled to see this thread, a lot of affiliates have been sent out way.
    We do pay all of our affiliates sending us legitimate and quality traffic. If you do something like, for example, run through email submits on proxies, we'll catch you real quick and we can't pay you for that. We don't even get paid for that, we lose lots of money and hate it when that happens.

We don't send any spam email or anything like that either, you can ask Michael and like he said, we very rarely send out emails unless they are critical updates that affiliates should need to hear about.
    Any affiliates under the age of 18, it's no problem. The SSN field is not required during sign up.
    Own a ShiftCode GPT? You can import all of our incentive offers to your GPT very easily, just contact me.

I'll personally make sure anyone who signs up through this referral gets approved, keep 'em coming!

Quote Originally Posted by Sliq View Post
    Hi, this is Craig with Lazy Profits again. Thrilled to see this thread, a lot of affiliates have been sent out way.
    We do pay all of our affiliates sending us legitimate and quality traffic. If you do something like, for example, run through email submits on proxies, we'll catch you real quick and we can't pay you for that. We don't even get paid for that, we lose lots of money and hate it when that happens.

We don't send any spam email or anything like that either, you can ask Michael and like he said, we very rarely send out emails unless they are critical updates that affiliates should need to hear about.
    Any affiliates under the age of 18, it's no problem. The SSN field is not required during sign up.
    Own a ShiftCode GPT? You can import all of our incentive offers to your GPT very easily, just contact me.

I'll personally make sure anyone who signs up through this referral gets approved, keep 'em coming!
    There you go guys I'm going to update the OP with this.

Mr. Craig is one of the coolest network managers out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliq View Post

wow this guy is really cool, I will defiantly be using this network for now on
    And yeah I got accepted within a couple hours of signing up!

MP, I just signed up for Lazy Profits, this time using you as a referral. Let's make some money together. What's 10% of $100,000?

Quote Originally Posted by Rodite View Post
    MP, I just signed up for Lazy Profits, this time using you as a referral. Let's make some money together. What's 10% of $100,000?
    I believe that would be $10.

oh shit MP is gonna be rich with all his referrals

Expect an email later today or tonight.

Thanks for the ref

Guides are being sent out as soon as I get your email. Everyone is welcome to join in the fun

just used you link and signed up, also sent you an email!!

-Gerge

Looking forward to signing up for this. I'll shoot you an email once I get confirmed with them and everything. Sounds very promising.